Thursday 8 June 2006

I love my hubby

This morning my husband said to me "I better learn to change diapers." He is so funny and cute!! I think the realization hit him this morning that the baby will be here in exactly 2 weeks and he really hasn't a clue how to deal with babies! Sure he has held a new born (maybe twice) and kind of oohed and aawed at them but never had to deal with bathing, changing diapers and all the other niceties that come with new babies...
This is one of my favorite pics:

He looks so scared of breaking Daniel...hopefully he'll get better with our baby!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too sweet! Gav will definitely get the hang of it! :) It takes practice! The first time I saw John clean up after a friend's baby, I was like "OMG!! That is soooo unsanitary!" He didn't 'clean', but just 'wiped'! LOL And he claimed to have changed a lot of diapers! It's so funny to watch a grown man look so clumsy and awkward doing things! It's cute and kind of endearing!

    They'll learn sooner or later though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They learn real fast...adam lost all awkwardness with Zoƫ within a day. Gavin will be a pro in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:23 pm

    Dina,
    Jeff never changed a diaper before our Nathanial was born. Guess what, he did a couple with me and now he does a few. Gavin will do great.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...