Monday 15 January 2007

In Honour of National Meme Week :)

I took this TERRIBLE TWOS meme from Christine....
Two Names You Go By:
1. Dina
2. Devorah (my hebrew name)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Turquoise top from Old Navy
2. Black yoga pants from Old Navy

Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Openess
2. Honesty

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
1. read chick novels
2. watch movies

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. a big plate of pasta with rose sauace
2. new furniture for my boys' room

Two pets you had/have:
1. 2 cats
2. a puppy
Two people who will fill this out:
1. no clue
2. again no clue
Two things you did last night:
1. went to my cousins bar mitvah
2. ate greasy food
Two People that live in your house:
1. baby Elie
2. my husband
Two things you ate today:
1. toast with butter
2. vegetable lasagna (homemade by me)

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. my mom
2. my friend Aliza

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. working out on the elliptical machine
2. laundry

Two longest car rides:
1. Toronto to Florida
2. Bangkok to Ko Samui

Two Favourite Holidays:
1. Passover
2. Chanukah

Two Favourite beverages:
1. diet coke
2. cafe latte

3 comments:

  1. Great list, Dina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dina. When I read that you wanted furnitures for your boys' room, I thought, WHAT? Dina had another baby?

    Oh, you meant your boy and/or husband.

    LOL. Cool list, Devorah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i meant for my boy's room a(his furniture was my dad's when he was a kid and it's really old!)

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...