Tuesday 22 June 2010

Happy Birthday

My sweet boy!!! I can't believe that you are 4 today. This time 4 years ago you were only a couple of hours old and already the light of my life. You changed things for me in a way that nothing else ever could. I felt love like no other and of course still do!! You are becoming such a big boy with an incredible imagination and a smile so sweet i want to eat it up!!
Each day you prove to us how special and unique you are. You are the protector of your baby sister like no other, you are so helpful and always want to give me a hand around the house! Everybody loves you and cherishes you! Always remember that!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's 4! And that the baby is 2???!!!!!

    They grow up so fast, Dina. I'm glad you're treasuring them.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...