Friday 19 November 2010

Where did my motivation go???

For months and months I was doing SOOO well in both the eating and exercise departments. I stuck to the WW plan to a T and was motivated to exercise at least 3 days a week...then one day I was too tired to exercise so i let it go then one day turned to two and the downward spiral began...but even during that non-exercise time I always stuck to my WW plan keeping my goals in mind. I finally reached my weight loss goal in July and was elated to become a lifetime member- never having to pay for a weigh in again, provided my weight is never more than 2 pounds over my set goal. Lately i have been cheating on my plan A LOT. I have no idea why or what has gotten into me but I have been really horrible at tracking and I know that eating junk is not good for me- and doesn't make me feel good nor does it do any good for my weight maintenance... i plan on giving away all my baggy, too big on my clothes to charity so I have nothing to fall back on and HAVE to keep the weight off...just need some encouragement and motivational thoughts to get me back to it! (haven't gained anything more than .8 in one week yet but each small gain weekly will eventually be a large gain if not kept at bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...