Wednesday 4 January 2012

So far So good

Today is day 4 and I have been doing really well keeping up with the "off the couch" plan. Sunday I was a little active by playing Just Dance with the kids. It was actually quite the workout!
Monday and Tuesday I did Zumba on the Wii and really enjoyed it. The class I'm taking now isn't the greatest and the Wii class is actually significantly better than that instructor.
I finally cracked open my Jillian Michaels Wii game and didn't love it but will need to play with it a bit before making a further judgement on whether or not I'll use it. Not sure what I expected but it's not actually Jillian doing a workout, it's more like a cartoon character version of her with her voice dubbed in.
I am definitely going to take up running again. I really do enjoy it but I am definitely going to wait until the weather warms up before getting out there! No need to freeze my petunia off :)

Eating plan has been ok. Keeping to program for the most part but still craving sugar/cookies- will have to wean myself after all the indulgences over the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. shana5:39 pm

    keep it up, you could motivate me!!!

    Do you share eating plans???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can share!!! I follow WW which is all about portion control and making the right choices. It is also about trying to eat "power foods" instead of processed foods. I will post a sample plan soon!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...