Friday 1 June 2012

Katie

I noticed a new store open up at Scarborough Town Centre recently. I was curious about it as the clothes looked kind of cute and likely fairly affordable. Upon entering the store I quickly realized the clothes were definitely made for "thin" people and I also noticed something really strange. All the clothes are one size! I had not experienced anything like it since shopping many moons ago in Korea!! At Katie very few items are sized, which means very few items will look good. I did try on one dress and it was cute and very affordable but decided to pass as it wasn't great quality- as in, I noticed a snag in it at the store. Did manage to pick up a pair of black leggings for $8.
I will go in again once in a while just to see what they have but probably won't buy much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...