Monday 4 December 2017

makeup makeover

I recently had a day off with nothing to really focus on but myself. I decided that after getting my nails done I was going to get a Sephora make over. I actually booked it online weeks in advance but was debating up until the last minute about going or not. As I was driving there I was talking myself out of purchasing whatever they were going to try and sell me.
When I sat down I said good-bye to "me" in the mirror as I expected I'd look somewhat clownish once they were done. I am happy to say I was very pleasantly surprised, I told the makeup artist I wanted something natural and easy to do myself as I was going to a function a few days afterwards and wanted to recreate the look if I liked it.
She was a true artist. I looked like me but just a younger, healthier more wrinkle free me. I ended up actually buying some of the products she used as I really loved them.
I never knew a little eyebrow pencil and the right blush could make such a difference!
I LOVED the results except.... the eye cream was a bit much and along with the concealer my eyes started watering immediately after leaving the store and didn't stop until I went to bed many hours later!!
this a no make up pic and the done up one... next make up lesson is going to be the NO make-up makeup..can't wait to see how that goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...