Thursday 23 August 2007

update on my newest toy...

well i was quite dissapointed with my CHI purchase. It stopped working after 2 days so i shipped it back to the seller and it is being replaced with a new one. I really hope this doesn't happen again as the savings I incurred by purchasing it online will have been eaten up with return shipping costs!! ARGH....i did a little research and noticed that quite a number of people who have purchased the CHI online received duds like i did!!! strange-don't ya think??? perhaps this kind of purchase is best done at a reputable retailer at retail prices just for consumer protection!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:13 pm

    I got my first in the store, and my second online. I have not had problems with either...but maybe I am just lucky!

    Now I feel bad for recommending a CHI to you...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:50 pm

    the seller had great feedback so i'm hoping the replacement works just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...