Friday 7 December 2007

Tonights the night!!!

Bon Jovi here we come!!! After purchasing tickets for this concert almost 2 months ago I kind of wish it wasn't tonight...feeling kind of crap and haven't left the house in 4 days as i've had a fever, cough and cold AND I can't take anything to relieve my symptoms expect tylenol which doesn't really do a heck of a lot...

anyway i'm going to try and ignore the sniffles and dribbles of sweat pouring down my forehead and enjoy the show!!
Who knew he'd be coming back in March?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!! Wish I could go too!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 pm

    Have a great time, hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...