Tuesday 20 May 2008

I'm back...

at least for today !! I can't believe a whole month has passed and I haven't committed to one blog entry...where does the time go??? OHHH I know...it's been so hectic with trying to get the house ready for the newest addition...our nursery is STILL an office, with just a few less books to contend with...we have no place for the baby to sleep yet- unless letting her sleep in a pack 'n play is seen as acceptable...(of course we do have a bassinet that she can use, but if she is anything like DS she won't want to stay in that for very long-he only used it for 6 weeks, glad it was a gift and we didn't fork out the $200 bucks for it!!!)

We have made some progress though, we picked out paint and a border for the room. We do know where the furniture will go, once we actually order it! and i have a couple of sleepers ready for bringing the home.
Things we still need:
crib
change table
double stroller
diapers
curtains
book shelf
...and the list goes on!!

alright maybe since i have taken today off (as a "rest" day) i should get a move on and actually work on the things that need to be done!!!

Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Good to see you back! :) I just left a message on your voicemail, so hope to chat with you soonish. I was just wondering if you guys had a gift registry for your newest addition. Let me know :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey D,
    craigs list has lots of double strollers if your intrested as well as many of the things your looking for. See you soon

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...