Monday 3 January 2011

Who Knew ???

This post deals with girlie stuff. If you are male or related to me and don't want to know details than stop reading now!

A conversation with some friends recently made me realize my desperate need for new bras.  My old standby was feeling really wrong in fit and left very large red gouges around my bust line each and every time I wore it. I decided to go for a professional bra fitting at CHANGE. This store is fairly new to Canada and one opened up a little while ago at the Promenade Mall. I had bought a nursing bra from this brand once at a speciality bra boutique and loved it. The woman working at the store measured me and I discovered (as is so often the case) that my bras were all completely the wrong size. I was wearing 34 or 36 C cups while I am really a 32 F!!!! I honestly had no idea that my bras were so off size! I had assumed I would likely be a B cup but an F cup??? I was flabbergasted! After trying on several I found 3 I loved and bought- yeah for me they were all on %70 off sale!!! If you need bras and want a professional fitting, I honestly recommend this store! The selection is also amazing there, so you don't have to get "functional only" colors and styles, they have lots of pretty ones to fit every body type too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:23 pm

    LOL, do NOT buy an F cup bra anywhere else!!! Changes has it's own sizing, and sizing by other bra lines is not the same. I am an F cup myself(and have been fitted, multiple times)in multiple brands and when I got fitted at Changes, I was a J in their bras (which are not a good fit for me anyways, too much separate and not enough lift!).

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...