Monday 18 March 2013

his versus hers...

My hubby is wonderful. He tries so hard to help me out around the house, he does the dishes-puts them away (often in the wrong spots-but he does them) He folds his own laundry and will put it away in his dresser- but there is no rhyme or reason to his dresser and I can't tell where things are supposed to go- socks mixed with t-shirts, mixed with underwear etc... I have on many occasions organized his dresser with many thanks and promises of keeping it organized but after a few days it is usually chaos again.. I'm not sure why i keep trying or why it matters- but it does to me so i keep trying!

One thing that drives me absolutely batty is when the bed isn't made right. I have showed hubby in many occassions the way a bed with a foot board is supposed to be made. I have given him step by step instructions but over and over again it is made wrong... again not sure why it matters so much but it just does so i would really LOVE it if he made it right...

Can you spot the differences in his versus the right way???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...