Saturday 3 August 2013

fourty not frumpy

Before turning 40 i was really scared for what was to come. i had always thought of 40 as being the turning point in a downward spiral towards the end...or just "over the hill"
Now that i am 40 i feel that I'm 40 but not frumpy. unlike so many of the women i know around my age i want to be fabulous and fashionable. I don't want to let my age deter me from looking great, rocking high heals and bikinis. i refuse to wear tankinis with skirt bottoms and "sensible shoes".
i don't always have my nails done nicely but i never (ever) leave my house without mascara and lip gloss.
In my pursuit of fabulousness i have recently picked up these great treasures....



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 pm

    That necklace is so cute...where is it from?

    I hope I can hit 40 in November with your attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rickies!! and matching earrings too.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...