Tuesday 29 November 2005

DERAILED



This thriller was much more than I could have expected. Given Jennifer Aniston's normal performance and her usual ditzy role I was quite pleasantly surprised by her performance in this suspenseful movie.
Derailed is a suspense thriller about a regular family man named Charles Schine who meets exciting and beautiful Lucinda. They become friends and then start an affair. During their first redevous at a local hotel they are burst in upon by a thief who takes not only their money but their identification as well. The robber then proceeds to terrorize them beyond what either of them could have imagined.
This movie left me on the edge of my seat, wondering what the next horrific move would be... contains quite a twist-one I would have never guessed at till it actually happens in the movie
Definitely recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a good suspence thriller.
Performance by Brit Clive Owen was also very well done and I'm looking forward to seeing him as the next James Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...