Sunday 4 December 2005

Sleepless nights

What a scare I got this past week. I received my CREDIT CARD BILL in the mail and boy was I shocked by the balance...I have always been extremely cautious with my spending and always make sure that I have enough cash in my chequing account to cover any credit card purchases I make. I HATE being in debt(with the exception of my mortgage) and could never live with myself if I had to pay those crazy credit card interest rates...that's why when I opened the envelope and was slapped in the face with a larger than I could have imagined balance I had a little panic attack...what was I going to do??? There was no way I could pay that off in full without borrowing money from a savings account or G-d forbid asking my husband for a small loan...well after hemming and hawing and stressing myself out totally I meekly aproached my husband and told him I couldn't pay my bill this month...I was SOOO embarassed but he didn't even bat an eyelash and gave me a cheque for my bill ....I have definitely learned my lesson and will start thinking, twice, three times and perhaps just leave the cards at home before making my next unnessecary purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...