Wednesday 15 February 2006

Blach...

Woke up with a headache for the third day in a row this morning...decided enough was enough and I was going to stay in bed and relax rather than going to work and dealing with cranky, money starved seniors complaining that Canada sucks, the government sucks and the pension doesn't pay them enough...I've had the mind to just say "deal with it" on occasion-but value my job too much to actually say those words...ANYWAY ...I enjoyed my day off immensely!! Slept, read my new library book, did a new Stepping for Pregnancy video and managed to fight the headache from returning full force...now to avoid it returning when I return to work tomorrow...might have to ask my team leader to have the florescent lights turned off above my work station at that may be part of the cause of these recurring headaches.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dina! Hope you're feeling better! Glad you got to rest up and take care of yourself. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy headaches suck. As you know, I had them big time, and then cousn't even get rid if them until Zoƫ as past 2!! I hope your experience will not be the same as mine...

    Some things that I found worked when I was pregnant:
    -Hot bath or shower.
    -Hot pack around my neck to release tension.
    -"cool comfort" headache pads, available at Zellers or Real Canadian. They look like you are wearing a mini-pad on your forehead, but really do help. They are great for at home or in the car, and I've even worn them at wrok (in the pivacy of my cubicle) when I've felt shitty enough.
    -drinking lots of water. Or gatorade.
    -making sure to never miss meals.
    -not overseleeping or undersleeping.
    -smelling mint.
    -when all else failed, Tylenol since fetuses do not like Advil.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...