Tuesday 21 February 2006

old friends

How nice it is to see old friends again...Sunday morning I had the opportunity to meet up with an old friend whom I hadn't seen in almost 8 years. My dear friend Connie and I met in Korea while we were both teaching ESL there back in 1996-1998. I left Korea for home and she stayed on a while longer then went on to Taiwon for about a year...she returned to Canada but lived in Vancouver up until about 2 weeks ago when she made the move to Toronto in search of a better job and perhaps a more exciting life...Thank goodness for Email!! We have been able to keep in touch all these years and it felt like just like only weeks had passed since the last time we saw each other and not 8 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...