Saturday 10 March 2007

good stuff about me, not so good stuff about me..

Inspired by Jill's posting I thought I'd try to think of 10 things in total (not so sure I could come up with 10 of each today-feeling really crappy)

5 good things about me

1. I make friends easily
2. I am a good money manager- i can save better than many people i know
3. I am a good cook and like to cook for others
4. I have an amazing memory- if you tell me something once I will usually remember it-so be careful!!!
5. my husband and my baby are the most important things in the world to me- iwould walk to the ends of the earth for either of them

5 not so good things about me

1. I am a little lazy
2. my house is never as clean as I think it should be
3. I can be a little cheap- i like to save money and worry that money will run out so i don't spend it easily
4. I am too sensitive and take things way too personally at times
5. I am a terrible sick person- if i'm not feeling well you'll all know about it!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL -- so you're a great friend when you're good and healthy with time for yourself... but cranky when you're sick, huh?

    I think all women are "too sensitive and take things too personally" -- that's just the men talking justisfying our beings. Don't use that against yourself.

    Do you hold things against people if they say the wrong things? I know I do. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you're a great friend when you're good and healthy with time for yourself... but cranky when you're sick, huh?

    I guess that is all women eh???
    seriously, more at home than with friends...poor hubby gets to deal with it all.

    I try not to hold things against people as i know i say the wrong things and often don't realize it or realize it and think about it for weeks afterwards!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...