Monday 12 November 2007

it's cookie time

Last year during the holiday season some friends and I participated in a cookie exchange. We each baked 10 dozen cookies and gave 1 dozen to each person in the exchange. I received some awesome cookies, some average cookies and honestly some just plain awful ones (luckily those who took part in the exchange don't read my blog-and those that might make fantastic cookies:)
This year I was thinking of making a new type of cookie. I tend to always make chocolate chip or some variation of that- last year i did a chocolate, chocolate chip cookie, which were really tasty but could be made by anyone...this year i want something spectacular...any suggestions, ideas or recipes???
Chrissy- i should break out that Cookie Cookbook you gave me the first year we met when you got my name in the gift exchange at WTC!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I think it's so funny how I got you as my Kris Kringle (Secret Santa) exchange!

    Are there any good cookie recipes in that book? Hubby was sent an e-mail with TONS of cookie recipes. I can forward it to you.

    I've started coming up with some cookie recipes for the holidays. I'm going to be doing lots of baking since there are just so many people to get presents for. Don't get me wrong...I love giving presents, but with an expanding family (in-laws, cousins, girlfriends/spouses of cousins, babies, parents, grandparents, etc) and circle of friends, the holidays can get ridiculously expensive!

    We can swap recipes if you like! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...