Monday 22 October 2007

My 200th post...

it better be a good one...
Well i'm not sure about great writing but things certainly are great around here...Elie started to walk one week ago and now he is RUNNING!!! We can barely keep up with him!!
The weather has been so nice, warm and sunny we took him to the pumpkin patch yesterday and he had a ball!! He was even chasing a couple of little girls around!! Watch out moms!!!
My good friend and i have been making an effort to speak to each other rather than just email...she has been really good at calling and hopefully i'll learn from her example and pick up the phone too...
AND The icing on the cake...drum roll please...i'm gonna see Jon Bon Jovi in concert with a great girlfriend Dec 7th!!! I am uber excited as i haven't seen a live concert since the Dixie Chiks with FansyPansy...i think it was a whole year ago!!! Bon Jovi is such a doll too...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats - no wonder you've been away a while, chasing little Elie LOL!
    I heard the Bon Jovi was sold out - so lucky you for getting tickets and going. It should be an amazing show - and he's not hard to look at either, I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 pm

    OK I am so jealous, I LOVE Bon Jovi!!!

    Go Elie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm SO jealous!!! I would LOVE to see Bon Jovi in concert!!!

    I can't believe Elie's running already! Congrats, Elie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Bon Jovi is one of my faves!! I even bought a stroller he endorses :)
    Elie is sort of doing that waddle/run crash to the floor thing right now...very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my gorgeous friend! I was hoping that you'd be doing the NaBloPoMo thing too :)

    I decided to do it this month and then realized before bed that I think I got myself in over my head! I didn't think I'd have time to post every day. I think I've come up with a plan though. Post before bed or at lunch time! LOL! I would do it before I teach in the AM, but I've started working out first thing in the morning before breakfast. *sigh*

    TTYL! I'll actually give you a call to catch up. E-mail's so impersonal and frankly, my wrists are getting sore from typing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...