Saturday 13 October 2007

If you had...

3 hours on a Saturday afternoon with no kid or hubby around what would you do with yourself???
This afternoon hubby took the baby to his parents house for a visit and to watch a huge rugby game. I had already had my afternoon nap while baby was sleeping so I decided that I'd do some much needed cooking and cleaning...I managed to make: carrot-cauliflower soup, red lentil- zucchini soup, sweet and sour meatballs, pasta with salmon and cheese, apple cake and baked apples...plus i actually washed all the pots and pans, turned on the dishwasher, cleaned up all my mess(normally i'd leave it in the sink for days and continously curse at it as i walked by)...and was just finishing up just as the door opened to the return of my hubs and my beautiful son!! No time to relax but now i've got a tonne of food to cover dinner and lunches for the week to come -phew i'm tired!!! What a productive day!!
i think i'll go to bed...

3 comments:

  1. Those are sometimes the most satisfying days. You got a LOT done, and it all sounds so yummy too (not the pots and pans so much, but the other stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and it's nice to come home from work and have a home cooked meal ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there could i have your carrot cauliflower soup recipie?

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...