Friday 5 October 2007

CUTE...AND TRUE

COLOR IS GOOD :)



Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high,
I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems. He said just think in colors...Fill your plate with bright colors... greens, yellows, reds, etc....



I went right home and ate an entire bowl of :



And sure enough, I felt better immediately.
I never knew eating right
could be so easy.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That was cute, Dina! BTW, I agree with you on the new season's TV shows. I haven't been as into Private Practice as I thought I'd be. I'm a bit disappointed. However, I still really like Grey's. Will Izzie and George ever get together??? I kinda feel sorry for Callie. I feel sorry for Cristina too. I don't know how I feel about the new interns. They just aren't as good as the first batch. George, Izzie, Alex, Meredith and Cristina just made the show. Oh, and McSteamy and McDreamy are still hot! I kinda miss Addison though! The show's not the same without her.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...