Thursday 4 October 2007

Dissappointed

with the new TV season.
I had been waiting with anticipation for the arrival of Private Practice, the spin off of Grey's Anatomy, unfortunately the first 2 episodes just haven't held their own IMO...we'll have to see what the next couple of shows have in store or else i'll be scratching it off my must see list for the week...
The first episode of Grey's Anatomy...was REALLY REALLY looking forward to that one but I unfortunately slept through it...went to take a short nap at 7 and didn't wake up until midnight...argh...the 2nd episode though was alright but i'm not convinced I'm going to love this season as much as I have loved the past 3...
I missed all the shows i wanted to catch that night...survivor, ER and Greys... well i'll catch them in reruns eventually!
Was really looking forward to the new Kelsey Grammer show Back to You. Unfortunately i wasn't laughing hysterically with this one either. I just couldn't help thinking of Fraser rather than this new character...again i'll have to give it one more chance before I give up on it completely.
A nice surprise though has been Ugly Betty. It is actually quite funny and if I manage to stay awake during the 8 o'clock showtime I think i'll make this part of my weekly viewing. I caught quite a few reruns of this show over the summer and found it really funny, quirky and just enjoyable overall...who knew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...