Tuesday 2 October 2007

What do you hear???

I get called a variety of names...Clients just don't listen, don't hear or really don't care when I introduce myself to them on the phone. My name is Dina yet I get called Tina, Pina, Gina, (all which i can understand people mistaking as they sound similar) but recently I have been called Georgina, Regina, Julia and even Michelle...if someone continously gets your name wrong do you bother to correct them or just let it go??? I tend to let it go and laugh about it afterwards :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, with one of the most common names on the planet, I'm still amazed when people get it wrong.
    Okay, someone called you MICHELLE? I think I would almost laugh at that one!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...