Thursday 4 December 2008

December Doings...

This year December actually means a lot more to me than normal...there are so many exciting things going on!
First- we are just waiting for my nephew to be born...he is due on Dec 17th but could come any time now!! I CANNOT wait to meet the little guy!! and I am super duper excited to hold a newborn again. I know my baby is only 5 1/2 months but I already miss the "newborn snuggle".
Second- Fancy Pansy is having her baby too!! I am really really excited for her- and again i cannot wait to snuggle with a wee one again!! and of course i'm so happy that her baby and my baby will be born in the same calander year making them both in the same grade. (i'm secretly hoping it is another girl so that they can be great friends too)
Our anniversary is also coming up...4 years of marital bliss. Oh how much we have done in these 4 years!! 2 beautiful babies...a couple of new cars and hopefully a new house one of these days!

And this year I thought it would be nice to start a family tradition of having an annual Chanukkah party. It will be nice for the kids and hopefully fun for us too, Since i never had cousins my own age i am hoping my kids will have some experiences i never had

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 am

    OOh December is a big month for you! I am so glad to be off work and cannot wait to spend some time together. I hope this baby doesn't wait too long to come, or I could go into next year (I doubt it though...my BP has a habit of creeping up once I get late in pregnancy, so it is unlikely it would stay low enough to not induce for a whole week past my DD!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. December is a huge month for you, D!
    And may I say you've done a LOT in 4 years!!! Whew, what a whirlwind!

    happy anniversary to you and G!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...