Thursday 11 December 2008

Finally...

after searching and searching for almost 2 years for new boots (yes that is how long i have been browsing the stores and looking for new boots-nuts- i do realize) I have FINALLY found the perfect pair of new black boots. Yesterday FP and I took a trip to the Mall and i found my pair at the Bay of all places. Of course the fact that they were %30 off and I had a $50 gift card helped make my decision to buy a little easier ;)

I couldn't find an exact picture of them online but these are them in the "taller" version. I have heard of Timberland before but never really paid much attention to them- i am so glad i tried them on!!
I'm so happy, so happy ...now i will have dry feet...i even sprayed them the moment I got home to help protect them :)





Another awesome purchase lately was this bag. After admiring it for TWO YEARS and never wanting to spend the $$ on it...i finally took the plunge and cannot be happier. I know it will last me FOREVER, as ROOTS purses do last a long long time...(in fact i have one friend who still uses the mini-backpack from University-we graduated in 1996!!!- but i won't get into that here!!) If i had held on to my white roots bag from ages i ago, i'm sure it would still be in perfect condition!

I have learned a valuable lesson here....just get the one you want in the first place or you'll think about it for so long and end up buying it...thus waisting the $$ on something cheaper you don't love as much!

Yeah for the seasonal spending spirit!!


1 comment:

  1. Those boots are great, D! Pretty AND functional. Timberland are a great brand... I tell you, I bought 2 pairs of boots at Aldo last year, and they're both now in the trash- leaked and torn. So I'm now swearing off that store for anything but fashion. I'm in these clunky North Face boots but I love them ... cozy!
    That Roots bag is beautiful too, I've been eyeing it as well. I like it in purple, but I think that would be too faddish, you think?

    It's the weather and the lack of sun for sure that's giving you the blahs...

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...