Sunday 12 July 2009

isn't it amazing...

how fast they grow up?!?! I can't believe that not that long ago my little boy was a nursing, crying, toothless, deep dimpled baby...and now he is still sometimes crying and definitely still has the deepest dimples I have ever seen but he certaintly isn't toothless and he no longer nurses. AND he is asking us a minimum of a 100 questions a day...not just silly questions but really thought provoking, unable to answer without thought questions.
Today he asked us why daddy is bigger/taller and mommy is smaller/shorter. I had no idea what to tell him- and said "that is the way men and women couples are supposed to be" I'm sure some couples where this isn't true might argue with me but I was in a bind for an answer and didn't want to give him my standard "i don't know". Then the boy looked at me and asked "mommy, why do you have eyelashes?" I was dumbfounded! My son is 3 not 13!! I told him to keep dirt and dust out of our eyes. He seemed happy with that and went on to splash his applesauce on the floor like a typical 3 year old should!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! He is one smart cookie!! :) Miss you guys sooooo much!! They do grow up fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...