Friday 10 July 2009

it's almost time...

for the big move. We have been packing up slowly and getting things done but unfortunately due to the City workers strike we can't throw out as much stuff as we had hoped. We have bags and bags of recycling just piling up in our shed and no place to put it! I guess we'll have to take it with us and just put it out at the new house- argh!!

I can't wait until we can live normally again. We have been in the process of packing for so long now. It is horrible. The mess is driving me insane and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it until we have moved in and completely unpacked. My guess is that will not be an easy task and may take me way longer than I hope!!
Somewhere under all this rubbish are our lives...and some normallcy!














1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww!!! You're almost there, guys!

    I always wish that whenever I move, my "stuff" would miraculously pack and unpack itself. I hate the uprooting of one's life that moving has, but I'm glad when things are all settled in again.

    Looking forward to seeing your new home!! Well, even more so now that you'll be neighbours with Little One's very first NICU buddy! Small world!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...