Tuesday 23 June 2009

the things one overhears...

in the elevator...

Today i overheard 2 kind of late 40ish women talking about shoes. One says to the other "Oh I can't wear sandals, my feet get too cold." The other says " I love my sandals and couldn't wait to wear them" The first women then says..."gee I would LOVE TO GET A PAIR OF JELLY SHOES!!"
OMG- do they even make those anymore??? Last time I saw a pair was in grade 6...that was ummm about 25 years ago!'
Needless to say these 2 weren't the most fashionable ladies around :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 pm

    lol too funny. I loved my jellies back in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...