Tuesday 2 June 2009

$.05 a bag...

I think the new policy of all stores, not just grocery stores, charging 5 cents a bag is great...but recently- like in the past 2 days- I have been asked by 2 employees of the same video store, if I need a bag, I reply "no thank you" and when I go to pick up my videos, they have been bagged...WTF?!?! Why bother asking me if I want a bag, if you are going to give me one when I answer no???
Is it that people just don't listen, don't care or forget?? I found it really annoying both times!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya!

    BTW, just thought I'd mention the give away I'm having on my blog.

    http://lifeonmanitoulin.blogspot.com/2009/06/this-can-save-your-childs-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem is that I keep forgetting to bring the bags in with me and instead of spending 5 cents a bag, I'm buying new reusable ones at 99 cents LOL!

    That is annoying though, and sometimes I physically put it in front of them and they still put it in the bag. I think they're just on autopilot... it will take a while for it to become force of habit.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...