Wednesday 27 May 2009

Where does the time go

It has been a whole year since I stopped working outside the home. I left work the end of May 2008 to go on my second (and likely last) maternity leave. The time has just slipped by without my even noticing. I look at the calander and I can't believe I am back to work in 2.5 weeks! It is going to break my heart to leave my little darling in the care of someone else while I go to the office every day. I know it will be good for her and in the long run good for me but it just means that another chapter of my life is coming to an end. Instead of newborns and itsy bitsy cuddles we will be dealing with other things, fist steps, maybe potty training (the boy is very resistant) and moving to big school/daycare...why can't we just freeze time for a little while and defrost it when we are ready???

2 comments:

  1. How quickly time flies! I cannot believe you're going back to work already!! So nice to catch up with you on the phone the other day! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, D, I can't believe you're going back to work already! That went by so quickly!
    Freezing time is such a good idea... but don't worry, there are many more milestones ahead for you, for both your kids...
    Good luck with the back to the work, I'll shed a few tears for you ;).

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...