Tuesday 19 May 2009

tease me baby tease me...

our internet/computer has been on the fritz for a while now. We have had to take it to the "doctor" quite a few times over the last few months...this last time they told us that it would more expensive to fix than to buy a new one. We opted to buy a new one. It was ordered ages ago (or at least it feels like ages) but hasn't arrived yet. Our current computer will give me a few minutes here or there where i can actually log in to my email and read some. Unfortunatly it won't allow me to open any emails received in Hotmail but I can read gmail- so i can log in, see that I have 26 new messages but can't read or delete any of them...argh the teasing this system is doing is just killing me! The computer also has a habit of turning off by itself while i'm mid project...or just finally sitting down to defrag after a long day of mommying...

anyway better not take any chances...happy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...