Wednesday 6 October 2010

Depressing

The weather has been so dark and grey for the past few days. It just grates on my nerves and puts in a crappy (ok crappier than usual) mood!
I just want it the sun to shine and the birds to sing! I'm so waiting for spring- except that I love fall clothing!
I've been loving all the sweaters and scarves out there. So pretty and so functional too.
Then there are those walking around in complete denial...wearing capri pants and sandals- IT'S OCTOBER- IN CANADA!! !Get a grip- you can wear them again next year! Really I promise!
anyway rant over... just wanted to post something -anything really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...