Wednesday 17 November 2010

My new favourite appliance

So after my flat iron died I went on a search for a new one. I bought the FHI and used it for 2 weeks but was never quite satisfied with it. It worked okay but I just wasn't completely satisfied with it. So after continuously debating about whether or not I should shell out the extra money for a better one I finally decided I couldn't take satisfactory straightening any longer. I went to the Beauty Supply Depot and inquired about the different high end flat iron options. I knew that CHI would be the most available with the most options but didn't necessarily want that one. I tried the HAI and was instantly in love! It straightens my hair so quickly and leaves it very smooth and shiny. I absolutely LOVE my new HAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...