Thursday 25 November 2010

observations and thoughts

that go on in my head sometimes make me laugh out loud...looking like a dope. But I can't help it if I find girls who wear thick winter boots to keep the toes all toasty with no stockings and the shortest skirts possible kind of ridiculous...or women who are sporting the most adorable shoes but forget to take that bright white priced tag off the bottom of the shoe...teenage boys who wear their pants so low the are walking like mermaids- please pull your pants up- we really don't all need to see your shorts! Or... sitting on the subway and noticing a young woman standing- and wondering if she is pregnant or just overweight so i would know whether or not to get up to offer her a seat. (not that i take it often but once recently i was on during rush hour and really didn't want to insult my fellow passenger so i didn't get up to offer her a seat-which i would have if she had been extremely large and obviously pregnant!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...