Wednesday 1 December 2010

Some Things I want to try...

I saw a commercial recent for these Goody Spin Pins. I think they look amazing. Just wondering how well they would work on really thick hair. My experience with these products in the past hasn't been that great but I'm willing to give them a try...now off to try and find them in stores!

This product from Sephora looks interesting too. I have been trying to grow out my hair and as a result have been putting it up in ponytails a lot lately. Hercut perfect ponytail  might just help me get the perfect pony...okay might go a try this out today...and if the result is great, I'll buy!

Still searching for the best eyeshadow for me I am looking to get something like this.
I love Sephora!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 am

    Superstore over the weekend...I was gonna grab a pack for oyu, but then thought maybe you had tracked them down already?"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 am

    oops...I meeant...I saw those at Superstore over the weekend...I was gonna grab a pack for you, but then thought maybe you had tracked them down already?"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...haven't actually had a chance to look for them yet. Will try heading to Walmart on my break tomorrow. I didn't see them at WM near home but maybe the one at work has them.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...