Monday 30 May 2011

Amazing

how much I love my house when I get the chance to actually clean it!!! When it is a messy, disgusting pit I hate my house but when I've had the chance to clean and polish the sofas, tables and windows I actually love this house!! I never realized how much a clean house can affect ones mood and general outlook on life! Now if only I could keep the cleaning up and not have to do "power clean sessions" as I call them (taking the day off work to clean the house from top to bottom!)
I've tried following Fly Lady and The Happy Slob's Guide to house cleaning but after a few days I always seem to revert back to my old habits- although MAYBE if I lived alone and followed these sites full of great advice, I'd be able to keep it up but living as one in a family of four when not everyone is on board with keeping  up the clean makes it hard. 
For those clean/neat freaks out there- how do you do it? Secrets please!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:57 am

    I have no secrets because I am so far from a clean freak it is not funny...but I also love my home when it is clean and taken care of. It is tiny, but it has all the space we need, and when it is clean it is so bright and sunny. What we need to really get on top of here is repairs...

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...