Saturday 11 February 2012

30 Day Shred. Day 1

Just finished my first workout with fitness guru Jillian Michaels. I decided last week to spend the $10 and purchase her 30 day shred DVD. I'd been hearing how amazing it is for ages and thought, what do I have to lose???
Anyway workout one, day one went rather well. I can't find my hand weights so I did the workout without them but boy did I sweat using just the movements! I will get weights and I'm sure I'll feel the burn even more next time.
Off to a leaner, meaner body...in hopefully those 30 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how you would feel about this, but you can use a couple of cans of veggies from your pantry to add a little resistance if you don't have weights. Just a suggestion and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. my husband suggested the same thing :) I think i'll try it!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...