Wednesday 15 February 2012

avoidance

Yesterday was a really hectic day. Had to drag the boy and the man downtown to Sick Kids for a check up which was scheduled for 9:30 and didn't actually happen till after 12. Didn't get home until 4!! and the poor boy was really hoping he'd be going home brace-free but the doctor said absolutely no way!
Anyway that meant I was just so exhausted both physically and emotionally so I decided to veg/flake out rather than workout. Probably would have felt better if I'd worked out but since I did do a 30 minute elliptical workout Monday night one day off was not bad. Tonight will be another challenge with both kids going to lessons but hopefully once they finally get to bed I'll have a chance to pull out the Shred and get to it!!! I really felt my muscles were worked well just with that one workout!!! Daily will certainly make a huge difference!

OH yeah...Happy Valentines Day!!! Although not spent ideally with my one love I did get to spend it with my 2 best guys. Hospital or not it was a day away from work with my 2 favourite guys. After the doctor visit we had a nice lunch out- which was very peaceful sans Little One.  Our little one was at daycare and she showed us how much she loves us by throwing her dinner at us Oh well- i know she loves us even if she shows it in strange ways. .... I did get a nice card from hubby and a loving hug from my big boy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...