Sunday 2 December 2012

starting small

since my November challenge fell curbside pretty early on in the month I decided to start smaller this time. I have challenged myself to do either the Wii fit Zumba or the elliptical for a minimun of 20 minutes every second day. This is more attainable than a full on workout every day! So far so good. I started on Friday and did a beginner zumba class. i was sweating regardless of the "beginner" label on the class. Managed to fit in another 20 minute zumba today. What i have learned when I fall off the horse is the only way to get back on again is just to go for it. No time to hesitate and dwell on failure! life is too short for that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:28 pm

    Absolutely Way to go! Start small, and you'll get addicted and make it longer in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...