Sunday 20 January 2013

yeah for yoga!!!

I had been wanting to get into yoga for a really long time. Both my Chiropractor and FP recommended it to me. I was just hesitant to go for several reasons...most of which were really unfounded. Anyway today FP suggested I come with her to a free class at our local Lululemon store. It was just what I needed. I really felt that I took some valuable lessons home with me from the class. Most of which is more to do with my personal life than physical fitness. The instructor was talking about finding your here and now and trying to let go of all the external factors in ones life to get a true practice. I really want to take that into my daily life and try not to focus on all the insignificant things I can't control. So along with a great stretch and relaxation from yoga I also felt that I took away some important life lessons as well.
I do plan to continue to practice with this class weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...