Wednesday 22 January 2014

a little late but better than never

I'm a bit late for a "resolutions" post but I am still working on making permanent and positive changes in my life as a whole. First thing I wanted to change and have been successful at it so far, is ridding myself of negative people in my life. As I had mention in my previous post I was dealing with a negative person who not only had a negative attitude but was a bad influence in my life altogether- that person is now out of my life completely. Next thing I am working on is a more steady and manageable work-out plan. I started with barre before the New year and have been sticking with it. I love the barre classes and have tried both spin and yoga too. I like both but can honestly take them or leave them. If the schedule had more evening barre classes I would make a sincere effort to attend them. Unfortunately most of the classes I love are in the day or weekends. Last night due to circumstances beyond my control I had to miss the yoga class I had planned to attend- due to the need to take a detour and drop something off in Markham on my way home I got stuck in hwy 7 traffic and would have been rudely late for the class. I chose to just stop and the super market and pick up much needed fruit instead. sigh... will try to go Thursday ! I am also trying to eat better, healthier and just more mindfully. This takes a lot of effort. For some reason I have been having a hard time with this one more than the others. I followed Weight Watchers for years and have kept off the 25 pounds I lost 4 years ago but now I feel that it's time to lost the last 5 pounds but just can't get there. My goal is to be at 133 pounds and to stay there (with the 1-2 pound fluctuations of course) Since we are going on a beach vacation I want to be at my goal for that time... will have to find a way to motivate myself to get there! am going to start now... going to track my food intake for today so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...