Thursday 20 April 2006

my 50th post!!!

WOW...this is my 50th post...feels like I should make it something good...hmm...I can celebrate the end of Pesach...well yeah-but boring...I could ramble on about nothing particular-again kind of boring...or I could just say:

YEAH it's spring, the weather is awsome, the sun is shining and I didn't even wear a jacket over my t-shirt today!!! Can't wait to get into the garden and plant some pretty flowers, tomatoes and maybe another vegetable or two (my attempt at strawberries 2 years ago failed miserabley but maybe I'll give it another go)

Enjoy this amazing weather while you can- it's gonna get HOT soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...