Saturday 22 April 2006

for the love of shopping...

I used to LOVE shopping and would buy things on impulse whenever I felt the need for something new...thankfully I no longer have that spend $$ impulse the way I used to but on occasion I still feel the need to buy something new for myself...today was just one of those days. As I was driving home from grocery shopping muttering about the awful weather and the lack of sunshine on this miserable rainy day, I decided to stop into the Nine West Studio Outlet store for a pick-me-up.
I tried on half a dozen pairs of shoes and finally settled on these babies:

I got them in black and I think the $34.99 I paid for them was a pretty good price as the original sticker price said $120.00 (who knows though)
These shoes will get me through the summer as I can wear them with jeans, skirts, dress pants and capris too...probably not with shorts BUT I rarely wear shorts anyway so that isn't really an issue for me...
While I was at the store I came across a really cute handbag (for those that know me really well you may know that I love purses-but don't always give in to my passion for the purse)
Here is my newest bag obsession:


Although the web-site says $19.99 the store was selling it for $64.99...so maybe this isn't the exact one but I couldn't justify spending $65 on a purse but if I can get it for $20 than maybe just maybe I'll have to give in a grab this cute number...
anyway enough about my adventures at Nine West...time to take a nap!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the shoes (though I could never wear pointy toes, especially with a heel, ouch!) and the bag. I have to check out that outlet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is definitely a good place to pick up better quality stuff and decent prices...i was surprised by how comfy the shoes actually are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoes!!! They are so versatile, they'll go with lots of different outfits! You've always been a smart shopper! :) Whenever I see a cute purse, I think of you! I remember your cute purse fetish! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...