Thursday 4 May 2006

inconsiderate drivers

As i drove to work this morning I encountered a few very rude and inconsiderate drivers out on the roads. I am still shaking because of the stupidity of one particular asshole woman who was behind me while I was waiting to make a left hand turn from a side street to a major road. This woman obviously had very important things to do today as she wouldn't stop her ridiculous honking and probably yelling (I could see her irratic hand motions in my rear view mirror) as i waited for the way to clear. Perhaps she wanted to risk getting into an accident but my being 7 months pregnant I was not taking any chances by playing chicken with cars coming right at me at 60km per hour.
I find that drivers in the city have become more and more aggresive as the population multiplies. If one isn't aggresive to some degree than you get nowhere as people are no longer curtious in letting you in if you signal and wait. Now I usually try to help fellow drivers out by letting them in as long as they signal- often this curtousy isn't even regarded with a thank you wave...argh!!
ANYWAY that was my rant for this beautiful sunny morning!

1 comment:

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...