Monday 29 May 2006

making progress

So I decided to make a big trip to Walmart today...I was in search of baby essentials and I did find some things I really needed...and $50 later I got some pretty good stuff including 120 nursing pads, some receiving blankets, baby bath soap, body wash, shampoo, bum cream and a cute little rubber ducky...Now all I need is a little bath tub and a diaper genie and we should be good to go for a little while anyway.


Yesterday I got a tonne of "vests" as my MIL calls them, from my SIL-....to me they look like undershirts but I guess that's what they were called in SA-her little one has outgrown them and is now walking so she doesn't wear them anymore. We also got a bunch of new GAP clothes that Ava never wore as she had SOOO much stuff she never had a chance to wear it all - It really does help that her paternal bubbie works at the GAP in Portland and is always sending her new outfits!!


I am pretty sure we'll be okay with the "stuff"....just need to set up the room which is all painted, just need to put together the crib and the glider, and hang up some of the cute decor. I think it will look pretty cute :)


that's all for now!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Dina!! How exciting!! I just LOVE baby stuff shopping!! LOL Incidentally, I picked up a few little things for your little one. I just have to get around to mailing them to you!!

    Send me some pics of the nursery when you're done decorating!! I'm soooo excited for you and Gav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are as ready as you need to be!!! Baby shopping is great fun...just don't get too much before the baby, those little errands are a great way to get out of the house once you are on maternity leave!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...