Friday 19 May 2006

editing questions....

okay whenever i write an entry on the blog I make sure to seperate paragraphs, put in correct punctuation, and all that jazz- to make it things make sense but when i hit publish post the blog just turns into one long paragraph and the whole thing just doesn't look right anymore...can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong??? this publishing error has made my blogs in the past take on a new meaning, and not always the right meaning!! How do i fix this problem???

4 comments:

  1. You can use HTML codes in your posts. If you post but the letters "br" in triangular brackets every time you want to start a new paragraph. That may help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool...that actually worked...now how do i put double spaces between the paragraphs???

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup putting it twice works!! thanks Jill

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...