Tuesday 16 May 2006

one more day of work to go..

woohoo...i have an extra long weekend coming up...i have Thursday, Friday as well as Monday off...then i have a short day Tuesday as i have another doctor's appointment.... lucky me :)
I booked Thursday and Friday off not even realizing that it was a long weekend anyway..i'm surprised my leave request was approved as i know at least 5 people from my team alone who will be off those days...not complaining-just commenting...
woohoo...i will enjoy my rest and relaxation time immensely!!
Then it's one month left of work till i am off for the year...i officially booked my maternity leave to start June 19 !!! very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, D!! Booking your mat leave makes things sound all the more real, eh? I can't believe your little one will be here so soon!!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 am

    taking MAt leave is awsome, your taking a long one so thats good, I took 2 weeks before my due date. Its so nice to sleep in, relax and not have to work.
    Good luck with everything and enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...