Monday 8 May 2006

Okay, BLUE Jays, Lets play BALL


Went to the Jays came this evening. It was awsome. The Jays played an amazing game and won 5-1 over the Los Angeles Angels.
A special thanks to Mandy for giving us the tickets. The seats couldn't have been better, 15th row from the field right behind 3rd base. Lucky for us she doesn't like baseball !! This was baby's first game and I think we have a future fan on our hands as there was lot's of movement going on in the belly during the exciting parts of the game!!

2 comments:

  1. Luv it!! That is sooooo cute! Glad you guys had fun at the game. I miss watching baseball games!!
    Baby's first game :) Just think of all the other 'firsts' that will soon come!

    Love ya D! A big hug and kiss for baby (well, when he/she arrives!) and a big hello to Gav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog re: honeymoon places to stay!! Margarita Island sounds great! When you get a moment, could you e-mail me info on which company you and Gav booked with, etc? Thanks a bunch!!

    How you doin? Only a few short weeks and your little one will be arriving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...