Friday 12 May 2006

hay fever

Oh you gotta love spring...as lovely as the gorgeous sunshine and beautiful flowers are the redness in my eyes and this runny nose really bites!! I don't normally suffer from allergies but every few years or so the pollen or something in the air is really high causing me to suffer with these dreaded allergies. Normally I'd just take a reactin from my hubby's stash but being pregnant I must just suffer through the next few weeks with box of Kleenex in hand and remember to only wear waterproof mascara :)
Lucky for me this only happens irregularly as I have witnessed my hubby suffer over and over again with awful allergies. He is just drained of all energy, cannot sleep, can barely eat (as if he needs this problem, he's SOOO skinny) and just wants to sleep sleep sleep...leaving me bored and lonely and feeling really guilty as I can't usually empathize with him.

3 comments:

  1. There must be a higher level of pollen in the air this year. I also don't normally suffer from allergies, but for some reason this year I feel like I've been hit by a truck!! I feel like I always have a runny nose and can't get rid of it. Itchy, watery, burning eyes...not fun! I haven't taken anything for it. I'm one of those gluttons for punishment, as I usually try to sit things out and let whatever ails me pass. It's not really working this time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!! HOLY CRAP! I just looked at your ticker and OMG..your due date is soooo soooon!!! Can't wait to meet the little one!!

    Love ya and keep well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. I have been feeling so stuffy and achy and tired lately, and my eyes are watery and runny. I guess I should track down some claritin or reactin or something.

    Dina, I have a hot eye pack I use over my eyes (the gel type you can use hot or cold) it really helps with the stuffy sinussy (is that a word) feeling, maybe try to find ne of those.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...